Sunday, November 17, 2013

Keep calm & drink rose buds water

I really enjoy my time every weekend making myself a cup of rose buds water. It's a fragrant simple drink, enjoy it sip by sip while watching TV. It gives me a feeling of calmness, relaxation and soothing to my body. Especially on rainy days like these days. Rain accompanied by strong winds almost every day. Puddles throughout the city make the inevitable traffic jams everywhere ! One word to describe it, STRESSFUL !!


Along in this post I'd like to send my prayers, heartfelt sympathy and deepest condolences to the victims of Super-typhoon Haiyan in Philippines. It's such a painful to watch that death tolls have been steadily increasing since day one of the disaster. Do something small to help others. I'm sure no matter how small it is, you take part to make a difference in the lives of others and yours as well.

Rose buds
Long time ago, I should say about 3 years ago I saw photos of rose buds tea that caught my attention. A blog I love for its helpful posts of sharing tips in food photography and food styling, Photo Kitchen. I had been looking for those rose buds when a lady offered me herbs on a tray. I was about going to say "No,thank you!" until finally I saw a plastic bag of rose buds !! It's quite expensive for 100 grams of rose buds I had to pay more than $4. :D

The benefits of rose water for woman are if you drink rose water before menstrual period can help to reduce menstrual pain and also to regulate menstrual cycle. Rose water enhances your moods, helps relieve nervous tension and improves skin texture.

I won't say this one is rose buds tea. I'd rather say it's rose buds water because I don't use tea leaves in here. But then of course you can make rose flavoured tea with a little bit of honey. Whatever your choice is, rose flavour in your drink adds a truly nature beautiful scent.
Enjoy.....


8 comments:

  1. Mba Tika, beli rose budnya dimana? Rose bud sama tea cupnya biking ngiler nih :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beli di toko teh herbal di Eat & Eats. :) Bentuknya cantik yaaa...

      Delete
  2. beautiful picture! kalo di mesia rose bud ni dijual di kedai ubat cina..tapi yang lebih popular di sini bunga chrysanthemum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ummi Aisyah. Bunga Chrysantemum juga ada, tapi saya penasaran dengan rose buds ini.

      Delete
  3. Oh! This sounds very calming and refreshing. I love the aroma of rose, so I know I would absolutely love it, Tika. Hope you are having a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lail..... the aroma of rose is absolutely stunning and calming. Have a great day to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Punya efek meredakan PMS nggak? Kalo bisa will definielt buy one for my wife :P. Anyway great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mas Taufiq, kalau dari info yang saya baca, rose buds water ini bisa untuk mengurani nyeri pada saat mensturasi. Saya rutin minum ini dan hasilnya memang nyeri saat haid berkurang. :) Semoga membantu ya ....

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to leave comment on my post. I will respond as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...